Tuesday, February 16, 2010

09.01.09 : when i got my first dog !

He was six weeks old when I first got him, and decided to name him Caesar because at the time I had no idea what to name him so my family and I thought naming him after his favorite food was reasonable enough!

After the car ride when I brought him into his new home the first place that he walked and thought it was a nice place to nap was on my slippers by the corner by the couch and where the peace and quiet might be, but he guessed wrong.

I have never thought a puppy could ever make my life better, seeing Caesar every morning makes me a happier person and makes my mornings brighter even if it is rainy and ugly outside.

HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE (:
I Love Him To DEATH!!!!!!!!

The most gentle puppy that I have ever met!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAESAR!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment